Rules & Policies
PLAYERS PLAY AT THEIR OWN RISK. Southern Utah Sports Academy (S.U.S.A.) does not cover any type of injury sustained while playing within our facility. S.U.S.A. is not responsible for any personal items that are stolen or damaged
- Alcohol is not allowed anywhere in or around the facility. S.U.S.A. reserves the right to expel any persons suspected of intoxication.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Pets are not allowed inside the facility
- Food is not permitted on the courts or bench area. Only bottled water or drinks.
- Seating: All spectators need to stand or sit in the designated seating.
- Unprofessional manner: All spectators who act in an unprofessional manner may be asked to leave the facility.
- Skateboards, Hover Boards, Scooters, etc. are not allowed in or around the facility.
- Parent/s are responsible for their children at all times. Children should remain with parents at all time.
- Damage caused by unsupervised children will be the responsibility of the parent/s to replace and or restore to its original state.
- Absolutely no spitting or gum chewing in or around the premises.
- We do not allow anyone to play on the courts without a signed waiver.
- Must sign a waiver or have a legal guardian sign a waiver on their behalf in order to play within the facility.
- If a player’s eligibility is questioned by SUSA staff, the player or coach must provide proof of age, and or identification.
- Must ensure proper athletic footwear is being used.
- Please make sure your bench area is clear of all trash after any game, training session or event.
- Please place all balls and equipment back in the proper place when finished using them.
- To play in an adult league you must be 16 years old or older.
- Players may use empty courts to warm up 15 minutes prior to their game time.
- Must treat game officials with respect and kindness. Any type of abuse will result in ejection from the game and facility.
- Please be respectful of others and vacate the courts promptly when your time has expired.
ADULT LEAGUE DEPOSITS
- A non-refundable deposit is required to register a team and secure a place on a league.
- All teams must be paid in full by their first game.
- There will be an additional $25 “Drop Out” Fee (in addition to your non-refundable deposit) to any team that drops out of a league once the schedule is released.
We will try to accommodate schedule requests to the best of our availability. Schedule requests are not guaranteed.
- Reschedule requests are allowed once per session per team and will be charged a $15 reschedule fee after schedules have been released.
- Requests must be given 5 days’ prior to scheduled game.
- Reschedule fees must be paid at the time of the request.
- If we are not able to accommodate your request you will not be charged.
- Teams are responsible to notify SUSA management at least 5 days prior to the scheduled game to avoid a forfeit fee.
- Any team that forfeits a game will be required to pay BOTH teams’ referee fees.
- Forfeit fee will be due before the start on the next game.