- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total sum is required at time of scheduling/booking for any events/parties. The remaining 50% will be due the day of the event/party and must be paid before the event/party starts.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total sum is required at time of scheduling/booking for any ongoing training rentals. The remaining balance will be due 1 week before the day of the first rental.
- A cleaning fee will be added to all reservations.
Ready to make a reservation? Please contact Terry Tebbs at (435)590-8136 or email email@example.com OR email Morgan Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about booking our facility?
About Our Gym
THE SOUTHERN UTAH SPORTS ACADEMY CURRENTLY HAS THE BEST FLOOR IN SOUTHERN UTAH!
Wood floors are softer and suppler than other surfaces. Wood flooring provides great resilience, improved shock absorption, and increased energy return, all which help reduce injury and fatigue for athletes. There is a 70% higher incidence of floor-related injuries on synthetic sports flooring.
For more information on the advantage of hardwood floors visit this website, gamedayflooring.com/pdf/Injury/Brochure.pdf
- Square Footage: 12,000 ft
- 6 Regulation Basketball hoops with glass back boards
- Breakaway rims (by Spalding)
- Regulation Volleyball net
- Public Restrooms
- Water Fountains
- Sounds system with 4 15” speakers
- 2 Mixers with microphones
- Concession stand
- Maple hardwood flooring on 2 regulation size courts